What people are saying…
Having worked with Terrex and with development and construction professionals throughout Cincinnati and around the world, I can unequivocally state that Terrex embodies the very best in client services: professional, collaborative, honest, positive, pleasant. It helps too that they are totally solution oriented, keeping the hopes and dreams of the client clearly in focus.
The experience and relationships that Terrex brought to the table allowed us to complete our state of the art facility on time and on budget. We could not have asked for a better partnership or outcome.
Terrex's proven real estate expertise and focus on delivering quality for customers sets them apart and has made for an outstanding partnership for Messer.
Pete and Matt proved to be excellent partners on our Lower School project. Their experience and knowledge were key in delivering a top-notch building.
- Former Zumbiel HQ to be demolished for office developmentTerrex Development & Construction has purchased […]
- City panel votes to sell land needed for massive Uptown projectTerrex received another key approval with our Uptown […]
- Terrex builds largest climbing facility in OhioTerrex Construction has been working on a building […]
- Terrex announces catalytic Uptown projectTerrex Development & Construction and Messer […]
- Kai Lewars joins TerrexWe are excited to announce that Terrex Development […]
- Blue Manatee to anchor Oakley mixed-use projectThe Blue Manatee children’s bookstore was […]
- Terrex to build new mixed-use project in OakleyTerrex Development & Construction has been […]
- $36 million condo tower approved for downtown CincinnatiThe Terrex and Greiwe development team are proposing […]
- Terrex leads development process for Messer HQMesser Construction trusted the Terrex Development […]
- Terrex Advocates for Condos in CBDTerrex has been working with a great team to bring […]
- Via Vite chef’s newest restaurant is opening today, and we’ve got a look inside: PHOTOSTerrex Development & Construction just finished […]
- First look at new Children’s TheatreThe Children's Theatre of Cincinnati (TCT) makes the news with their relocation to a new facility. Terrex Development and Construction was a strong partner of TCT throughout their project process.
- Terrex Turns One!September 22, 2015 – Terrex Development & […]
- David Kasten joins TerrexWe are pleased to announce that Terrex Development […]
- New real estate firm Terrex teaming up with MesserThe partnership between Terrex and Messer was shared […]
- EXCLUSIVE: Three former Miller-Valentine execs start Development CompanyThe formation of Terrex Development & Construction was announced to the market in this article from the Business Courier.