What people are saying…
Kim Deaton, Managing Director & CEO / The Children's Theatre of Cincinnati
The experience and relationships that Terrex brought to the table allowed us to complete our state of the art facility on time and on budget. We could not have asked for a better partnership or outcome.
Bernie Suer, Senior Vice President / Messer Construction Co.
Terrex's proven real estate expertise and focus on delivering quality for customers sets them apart and has made for an outstanding partnership for Messer.
Dr. Rob Macrae, Former Head of School / Cincinnati Country Day School
Pete and Matt proved to be excellent partners on our Lower School project. Their experience and knowledge were key in delivering a top-notch building.
- Terrex announces catalytic Uptown projectTerrex Development & Construction and Messer Construction are working on a huge development at the new [...]
- Kai Lewars joins TerrexWe are excited to announce that Terrex Development & Construction has hired Kai Lewars as a Project Manager. [...]
- Blue Manatee to anchor Oakley mixed-use projectThe Blue Manatee children’s bookstore was announced as the primary retail tenant for the new mixed-use [...]
- Terrex to build new mixed-use project in OakleyTerrex Development & Construction has been selected by BAM Realty to build a new 5,600-square-foot, two-story [...]
- $36 million condo tower approved for downtown CincinnatiThe Terrex and Greiwe development team are proposing to build a new 13-level luxury condominium mid-rise building. [...]
- Terrex leads development process for Messer HQMesser Construction trusted the Terrex Development team to lead the development process for their new headquarters [...]
- Terrex Advocates for Condos in CBDTerrex has been working with a great team to bring residential condos to the Cincinnati CBD. Here are several [...]
- Look inside new Americano Burger Bar“Take a look inside Cincinnati’s newest hamburger haven, Americano Burger Bar, the brain-child of Via [...]
- Via Vite chef’s newest restaurant is opening today, and we’ve got a look inside: PHOTOSTerrex Development & Construction just finished building of one of the newest restaurants in downtown [...]
- First look at new Children’s TheatreThe Children's Theatre of Cincinnati (TCT) makes the news with their relocation to a new facility. Terrex Development and Construction was a strong partner of TCT throughout their project process.
- VIDEO: Bob Herzog & Local 12 get a sneak peek at new Children’s TheaterThe Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati is about to get a home of its own for the first time in its 91 year [...]
- Terrex Turns One!September 22, 2015 – Terrex Development & Construction celebrates our first year in business! Thank you [...]
- David Kasten joins TerrexWe are pleased to announce that Terrex Development & Construction has hired Dave Kasten as a Project Manager. [...]
- New real estate firm Terrex teaming up with MesserThe partnership between Terrex and Messer was shared in this article from the Cincinnati Business Courier. [...]
- EXCLUSIVE: Three former Miller-Valentine execs start Development CompanyThe formation of Terrex Development & Construction was announced to the market in this article from the Business Courier.