Wiedemann Brewery is making a comeback to the Cincinnati area and owners, Jon & Betsy Newberry, hired Terrex Construction to help them expand and renovate a 16,000-square-foot building into a new brewery and taproom at 4811 Vine St. in St. Bernard.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District