Wiedemann Brewery is making a comeback to the Cincinnati area and owners, Jon & Betsy Newberry, hired Terrex Construction to help them expand and renovate a 16,000-square-foot building into a new brewery and taproom at 4811 Vine St. in St. Bernard.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards