Terrex Development & Construction, which purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging headquarters and manufacturing facility in Norwood, is completing demolition of the former facility with plans to build a 75,000-square-foot, class A office building on the property.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District