Construction starts on advanced manufacturing facility in Cincinnati. The Port joined Messer Construction, Terrex Development, City of Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley, Hamilton County Board of Commissioners President Denise Driehaus, REDI Cincinnati and the Bond Hill Community Council in breaking ground for the construction of an advanced manufacturing facility at 2249 Seymour Avenue, formerly a parking lot for the Cincinnati Gardens complex, in Cincinnati.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District