Construction starts on advanced manufacturing facility in Cincinnati. The Port joined Messer Construction, Terrex Development, City of Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley, Hamilton County Board of Commissioners President Denise Driehaus, REDI Cincinnati and the Bond Hill Community Council in breaking ground for the construction of an advanced manufacturing facility at 2249 Seymour Avenue, formerly a parking lot for the Cincinnati Gardens complex, in Cincinnati.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards