Terrex Development & Construction has purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging headquarters and manufacturing facility in Norwood. Terrex plans to demolish the existing buildings and get the site ready for a class A office development that could be home to as much as 100,000 square feet of space and up to 350 employees. Read the full story in the Cincinnati Business Courier by clicking the link below.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District