Terrex Development & Construction has purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging headquarters and manufacturing facility in Norwood. Terrex plans to demolish the existing buildings and get the site ready for a class A office development that could be home to as much as 100,000 square feet of space and up to 350 employees. Read the full story in the Cincinnati Business Courier by clicking the link below.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards