Terrex Development & Construction is working with Links Unlimited as the developer and builder for the project. Peter Horton, principal and co-founder of Terrex, said his company helped Links Unlimited with site selection and cost analysis, leading the RFP process, incentive negotiation and the design-build delivery of the building.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards