Terrex Development & Construction is working with Links Unlimited as the developer and builder for the project. Peter Horton, principal and co-founder of Terrex, said his company helped Links Unlimited with site selection and cost analysis, leading the RFP process, incentive negotiation and the design-build delivery of the building.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District