It appears the Uptown Innovation Corridor will live up to its innovative theme once the first phase of the first corner is completed. Developers are meeting several of the needs of the University of Cincinnati’s Digital Futures Building, even if it means including indoor space to fly drones. “As part of UC’s desire to kind of create volume in terms of some of the spaces and programmed areas of their building, they’ve really wanted to see some two-story lab space,” said Peter Horton, principal of Terrex Development and Construction in Oakley.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards