Terrex Development & Construction and Messer Construction are working on a huge development at the new interchange of Martin Luther King Drive and I-71. The development is the first large-scale joint project for Terrex and Messer. In total, it could be a roughly $150 million development that sets the tone for the entire redevelopment of the area surrounding the west side of the interchange.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District