The owners of University Station, including Messer Development Co. and CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services, are adding a phase of student housing to the mixed-use development next to Xavier. The new four-story housing complex will have 49 units with 128 beds across a mix of units, ranging from efficiencies to up to five bedrooms. Terrex Development & Construction is leading the project’s development. Messer Construction Co. is the design-builder in partnership with M+A Architects.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District