The owners of University Station, including Messer Development Co. and CTI Clinical Trial and Consulting Services, are adding a phase of student housing to the mixed-use development next to Xavier. The new four-story housing complex will have 49 units with 128 beds across a mix of units, ranging from efficiencies to up to five bedrooms. Terrex Development & Construction is leading the project’s development. Messer Construction Co. is the design-builder in partnership with M+A Architects.
- Construction soon underway on Emery Theater restoration for Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening