Terrex Construction has been working on a building renovation and expansion for Mosaic Climbing in Loveland, Ohio. The project encompasses approximately 20,000 square feet that includes a new building addition which will provide more than 55 feet of vertical climb area. Read the full stories in both the Cincinnati Business Courier and Cincinnati Enquirer by clicking the links below.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District