Terrex Construction has been working on a building renovation and expansion for Mosaic Climbing in Loveland, Ohio. The project encompasses approximately 20,000 square feet that includes a new building addition which will provide more than 55 feet of vertical climb area. Read the full stories in both the Cincinnati Business Courier and Cincinnati Enquirer by clicking the links below.
- Construction soon underway on Emery Theater restoration for Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening