The team redeveloping the southeast corner of Martin Luther King Drive and Reading Road in Avondale has selected hotel developer partners. Terrex Development and Construction and partner Messer Construction Co. are teaming with Brandicorp and Lexington Management Corp. to develop a hotel at the Uptown Gateway project.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards