Terrex Development & Construction has been selected by BAM Realty to build a new 5,600-square-foot, two-story building in downtown Oakley. The project will include first floor retail with second floor office space.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District