Terrex Development & Construction has been selected by BAM Realty to build a new 5,600-square-foot, two-story building in downtown Oakley. The project will include first floor retail with second floor office space.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards