Terrex Development & Construction’s Uptown Gateway development in the Uptown Innovation Corridor was recently ranked by the Cincinnati Business Courier as one of the top five urban core projects in Cincinnati. The Uptown Gateway project is a huge, high-density, urban-style development that will include University of Cincinnati’s digital futures building, another 180,000-square-foot building, a 150-room Homewood Suites by Hilton hotel and an underground parking garage with up to 1,500 spaces.
- Construction soon underway on Emery Theater restoration for Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening