Terrex redeveloping former Zumbiel Packaging to a premier office site
Terrex Development & Construction has purchased the former Zumbiel Packaging facility on Harris Avenue in Norwood and prepared the site for a new development. The project, named On the Lateral, provides unparalleled visibility and access from the Norwood Lateral Parkway and offers an incredible opportunity to locate at the crossroads within the center of Cincinnati. We believe this is a historic opportunity to create a lasting brand at the front door of one of Cincinnati’s most dynamic and growing corridors.
The development sits on approximately 6 acres located between Forest and Wesley Avenues, with prime frontage on the south side of the Lateral, and can accommodate a 75,000 – 100,000 building with required parking.
SEE YOURSELF AT THE CENTER OF CINCINNATI. Join the myriad of businesses already operating along Cincinnati’s arterial east-west connector. On the Lateral brings you closer to where you want to be. These offices would be suitable for a single tenant seeking prominent visibility and a central location.
- 5.9 Acres
- 75,000+ SF Class A Office
- 410 Parking Spaces (5.5:1,000 SF)
- Prime Highway Visibility and Signage
- Easy Access to I-71 and I-75 via the Norwood Lateral (OH-562)
- Abundant Neighborhood Amenities
- Site Cleared and ConstructionReady Early 2019
- Flexible Building Design with Branding Opportunities
market research, site selection, due diligence, financial viability analysis, capital structuring (debt and equity), program development, design management, entitlement, incentive negotiation, site/building acquisition, construction oversight, marketing and leasing
- Developer: Terrex Development
- Construction: Terrex Construction
- Project Marketing/Leasing: Matt Smyth, Colliers International
- Architecture: BHDP Architecture
- Civil: Genesis Design
To learn more about the project, go to the On The Lateral website: www.OnTheLateral.com