Terrex received another key approval with our Uptown Gateway project. Terrex Development & Construction and Messer Construction are working on a huge development at the new interchange of Martin Luther King Drive and I-71. The $150 million development will set the tone for the entire redevelopment of the area surrounding the west side of the interchange.
- Construction soon underway on Emery Theater restoration for Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening