Demolition of existing properties continues on the southeast corner of MLK Boulevard and Reading Road. Last fall, UC announced it will build its new Digital Futures Building on that corner development called Uptown Gateway.
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards