Demolition of existing properties continues on the southeast corner of MLK Boulevard and Reading Road. Last fall, UC announced it will build its new Digital Futures Building on that corner development called Uptown Gateway.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District