TEAM, Inc., a provider of asset performance and optimization solutions, announced in December it would establish a new 75-job, $11.6 million aerospace inspection and testing facility on the site formerly occupied by Cincinnati Gardens arena. The jobs could double to 150 as the company expands its service offerings in the aerospace industry.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District