Terrex Construction was selected for our project because they demonstrated during the interview process that they had the resourcefulness, knowledge, and experience necessary to help us solve our project’s unique challenges. They are a small size firm that pursues modest sized projects with the management resources of much larger firms. As developers of projects that they own, they think and manage construction projects like building owners. They take into account life cycle performance, cost benefits, value engineering, and design & constructability options, among others, when managing your project. Terrex successfully completed a quality project that required a high level of collaboration within the design, construction management and ownership team to find ways to fit the owner’s program needs into the owner’s budget.
- Construction soon underway on Emery Theater restoration for Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening