Tri Delta is working with Terrex Development & Construction to building the $4.3 million project. Wentz Design is the architect for the project. Tri Delta’s new home is now under construction. The house will be 15,500 square feet with a total of 32 beds, plus a live-in suite for the sorority’s director. In addition to bedrooms, the three-story home has a kitchen for preparing meals, a formal living room, a library and a TV room.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District