After years as a tenant in obscure buildings and locations, The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati needed to find a permanent home with a building they could own and one that would accommodate the programing and growth needs of the organization. Terrex Development & Construction helped The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati find, design, build and expand its current Red Bank Road headquarters, a destination for theater education and expansion of its reach into the community. .
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District