After years as a tenant in obscure buildings and locations, The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati needed to find a permanent home with a building they could own and one that would accommodate the programing and growth needs of the organization. Terrex Development & Construction helped The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati find, design, build and expand its current Red Bank Road headquarters, a destination for theater education and expansion of its reach into the community. .
- Terrex awarded Commercial Development of the Year in Cincinnati
- Here are 13 neighborhood projects Cincinnati officials want to boost with nearly $2 million
- ‘Returning home.’ Over-the-Rhine’s Emery Theatre resurrected as children’s theater
- UC celebrates Digital Futures grand opening
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards