Sanders will partner with Terrex Development & Construction LLC on the development project. Tom Rowe, principal and co-founder of Terrex, said there are very few minority-owned real estate development firms in Cincinnati. Sanders had worked with Terrex while he was with the Port and they stayed connected when Sanders launched his own firm.
- Terrex receives Developer of the Year and Office Deal of the Year Awards
- Luma Financial triples footprint with downtown HQ expansion
- Here’s where Core Specialty will open its new-to-Cincinnati HQ next month
- $20 million development to start on Hyde Park Square
- Ohio’s Intel deal sparks new interest in Cincinnati Innovation District